Friday, April 15, 2011

Trivia



Since I have no new barn quilts at this time, and this site continues to be viewed, I thought I would share a bit of web stat trivia....

Prairie Patchworks has had, at the time of this post, 3,262 lifetime pageviews. That is between May 2010 and April 2011.

In the same time frame, I have received a total of 16 comments.

That is a .49%, or 1/2 of 1% feedback rate.

I enjoy blogging, and especially enjoy sharing pictures in this format.

I think this information is interesting, and I put it up here so that folks who might be able to benefit from these kinds of statistics can do so :)

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I just took a look through several past posts at all of your awesome barn quilts! You are so talented and I hope that the weather there permits you to get "back at it" before too long! My husband is building a rather large garden shed that is shaped like a barn and I am thinking of painting a "quilt" on the side....we'll see if that really happens! Yours are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Carla! We have alot on our plate this summer...we shall see if I can't get a few up and "etsy" before May is out :)
    A "quilt" is a must-have for any shed of yours! :) Maybe a "Grandmothers Flower Garden" block?

    ReplyDelete